Best Meatball Recipe Ever!
As promised I am back with the meatball recipe! 🙂 So we got the idea from therealfoodworld.com and then we tweaked it to what we needed. The recipe below is our version!
Autoimmune Paleo-friendly egg-free nightshade-free Meatballs
1 1/2 lbs of ground turkey
1 handful of a leafy mix of (romaine, kale and basil)
1 large minced clove of garlic
1 tsp of dried turmeric
1/2 tsp of salt (we will be skipping this next time)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Assemble your ingredients and put in a large bowl.
3.Mix with your hands until everything is well distributed.
4. Form into balls and place on a parchment paper covered cookie pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and flip with tongs.
6. Replace into the oven and bake another 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
To get the official recipe: Click here!
Hope you find these as yummy as we did!:)